Help Us Make Someone's Autograph Dream Come True!
Everyone deserves to smile in life. But some people don't get that opportunity very often.
We all know someone who's handling adversity and deserves to be cheered up. They may be dealing with an illness, a loss, a difficult hand they were dealt. They may be a really great kid who's getting bullied. They may be someone doing noble work in a tough environment. It would be great if they could be given something to make them really smile to reassure them that while life is difficult, dreams can come true. Of course, not everyone has the means to do so, and that's where we step in.
For the next week, we'll be accepting nominations to make someone's autograph dream come true. The rules are simple: nominate someone you know and an autographed item on our website (www.steelcitygalleries.com) that would make them smile (up to $500!). And we want to make their dream come true.
In your submission, briefly tell us why this item would mean so much to this person.
We will choose one winner of the grand prize based on who we feel is the most deserving recipient. We will also reserve the right to add additional prizes beyond the grand prize at our discretion.
So to go over the ground rules:
1. Submit someone's name, an item from our website (maximum $500), and a brief reason why this item would mean so much to the person. Submissions accepted via Facebook messenger or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. The deadline is May 14, 2018, 11:59 PM EST for nominations.
3. An individual can only nominate one person.
4. The grand prize winner will be notified on May 15, 2018, with a 14-day limit to confirm their information. The prize will be shipped within (7) business days to the winner after receipt of valid shipping address. Prize subject to availability and prior sale. If item is no longer available, a suitable replacement will be provided in its place.
5. The promotion is open to all ages and to U.S. residents only.
6. We reserve the right to reject any submissions for suspected fraud.
7. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each entrant or participant acknowledges a complete release of Facebook by entering.
8. No purchase or payment of any kind required to enter.
9. All rules subject to change at any time.
10. We sincerely hope to spread some joy with this contest. All recipients must agree to submit or post a photo of them holding the item so we can see them smiling!