First Time Visiting? Welcome!
Welcome to our site! If you are looking for a special piece for a gift or a unique item to round out your collection, you're in the right place.
- We have over 60,000 different autographs and collectibles in stock from all fields - sports, celebrities, politicians, business, and anything else you could think of. Our philosophy has always been "If they're famous, let's keep at least one of their authentic autographs in stock".
- We encourage you to use our search engine to hunt for specific personalities, and if you're browsing, use our convenient categories menu at the top of the page to jump between teams, bands, movies, and TV shows. If all else fails and you still haven't found what you're looking for, you can always contact us directly at 724-243-3546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.
- Our company was founded in 2001 selling sports cards, but has since outgrown two offices before moving into our much more spacious Belle Vernon, PA, warehouse in 2014. Our dedicated and experienced staff professionally packs each and every order with the utmost care, as we want each item to arrive safe and sound and in the proper condition. We are only happy when we know that each customer has a positive experience when buying from our company.
- In addition to our website, we are eBay Power Sellers as well as an authorized Amazon Sports Memorabilia dealer. We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we are JSA (James Spence Authentication) authorized dealers since 2008, and we are also members of the Mon Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- We were named "Best of the Burgh - Editor's Choice" 2018 by Pittsburgh Magazine for "Best Autograph Repository"
- Our sale of a Michael Jordan high school yearbook was featured in Sports Illustrated magazine, and we've also been featured on KDKA Radio Pittsburgh, ESPN Radio Pittsburgh, and in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.
- As long as we've been in business, we've had a very successful charity auction program that provides items at no risk to organizations for fundraising purposes. We have an extensive resume of events we've worked with that includes An Evening With Joe Montana at Southpointe, ESPN Radio Fantasy Football Camp with John Clayton, The Ulice Payne/Milwaukee Brewers golf outing at Nemacolin Woodlands, The Worst Avid Golfers' Tournament to benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Service Society, Bob Pompeani's annual golf outing to benefit Citizen Care of Pittsburgh, and many, many others.
- We want to only have satisfied customers, so if you need to return an item for any reason, that is no problem -- just contact us as soon as possible. Satisfaction is guaranteed, and authenticity is guaranteed for life!
- We look forward to helping you find that one-of-a-kind item as a gift or for your own collection!